Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Internet Problems!

I have not been responding to posts or telling all of my beautiful followers how amazing they are because my internet/ phone has been down all week! YIPES! You don't even realize how vital technology is until you don't have it anymore!!

I woke up to 2 sales this morning so now I am all jazzed about coming home from work and creating new pieces!! I can't wait to get started! I just found this AWESOME way to make all different colors of ICING for all my tiny cakes!

Get ready for some AWESOME pictures!!! Thank you all for being your amazing, wonderful selves!!!

xoxoxoxox AL

No comments:

Post a Comment