Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Friday, May 7, 2010

I Heart All My New Followers!






First of all, I want to thank each and every one of you for following my little blog! I am absolutely beyond thrilled that I just made it to over 100 followers! Yay!! Here are some new pictures I took last weekend when it was sunny and beautiful here in Chicago. Unfortunately it is going to be an ugly weekend here :(
Thank you all so much again for following my blog!

2 comments:

  1. Enhorabuena por tus 100 seguidores!!!
    Te los mereces por tantos y buenos trabajos.
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY Photos!! :)

    Congrats on making it to 100! And Past! :)

    Happy to be following your sweet blog :)

    ReplyDelete