Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

In this case, MORE is BETTER








Although is is QUITE chilly here in Chicago, the sun is perfect! I am planning on going on a LONG walk later. I hope to get inspired on my way. A great thing (one of the MANY) about Chicago is all the bakeries and different types of restaurants that are all within walking distance.

On a totally different note I tried to plant some flowers yesterday to no avail. The cold killed them all :( Boooo! I want summer NOWWW!! Pictures of the sadness later...

5 comments:

  1. Mmm That cake looks about as REAL as can be!! Awesome work!

    Enjoy your walk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are so cutie pie! The detail is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Ladies! Thank you times a million!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me encanta tu mesa de preparacion, es una maravilla lo real que te salen todas las cosas
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete