Friday, July 30, 2010
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Thursday, July 22, 2010
Here is the teeny, tiny cake I am going to giveaway! Here is how you enter the giveaway:
1. Refer 2 friends to this website.
2. Then, post here that you referred 2 friends. Your name will then be entered in the drawing for the tiny free cake.
3. Every time you refer two MORE friends and post it here, your name will be entered again!
4. More referrals= More chances of winning!
5. Then, on Thursday, July 29th I will put all the names of people who referred two friends (or more!) in a hat (I will take pictures of each step so you know there is no "funny business") and then I will pick just one amazingly beautiful winner!
Pssssst- When the tiny package is delivered to the winner, they may find more mini prizes in the giveaway than just the cake :) Sshhhh! Don't tell!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Friday, July 16, 2010
Dark brown polymer clay
Light brown polymer clay
Tool with flat edge
Tool with bumpy sides (for the cone detail)
Step-by-step directions for:
Chocolate Ice Cream Cone
1. Make a small ball of brown clay. Roll the ball until its smooth and it is about ½ inch thick.
2. Roll out a small ball of light brown clay.
4. Using theX-acto knife, cut off the rounded edges.
5. Roll light brown clay on surface that resembles cone marks.
7. Push down on edges of ice cream all the way around.
8. Attach light brown ice cream and dark brown ice cream. Tah Dah!
Attach jewelry rings to make into charms for necklaces, bracelets and earrings.