Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off to Michael's...

Although I should totally wait until tomorrow to go to Michael's (20% off for teachers every Friday!) I simply cannot wait any longer! Besides, I am out of white clay; eek! Anyways, I am now obsessed with making the little wooden boxes you see below in some of the pictures. Off to Michael's! Wow, I love summer- I go back to work on the 23rd...







4 comments:

  1. ¡Cómo trabajas! Desde luego te cunde mucho y todo te sale bien. Besos Clara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your miniatures always make me want whatever it is you've made. Now I want a fruit tart. Your gyros absolutely drove me crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! Thank you all so much! I try to get my cravings for food out with my minis!! Sometimes it works and sometimes it seriously doesn't!!!

    ReplyDelete