Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Saturday, January 1, 2011

I'm on a mission...

Some of you know that I am getting married June 26th of THIS YEAR! Yippee! You can find Noah here. I've been doing A LOT of wedding research online over winter break and found such cute wedding toppers made out of polymer clay. Since I work with polymer clay, I decided I can leave my miniature food behind (for the moment) and try something new. You can clearly see where I started (first picture) with the bride and groom cake topper. I am working on me, the bride, in the rest of the pictures and am very happy with the way she is coming out. Clearly I am not even close to being done with her but I wanted to track my progress (and you can too!) and see how I am doing.

You be the judge; how am I doing? Let me know! I love your comments!




2 comments:

  1. I think they're adorable! And it's wonderful to be able to add such a personal touch to your perfect day with your own talent ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much Mary!
    -Allie:)

    ReplyDelete