Welcome

welcome to mini eats! I am a miniaturist who specializes in miniature food and food jewelry. get something sweet to nosh on, get comfy and enjoy your look around! :) enjoy!

Friday, January 1, 2010

My Old/New Project








I think the funniest thing about these pictures is that I created this pantry years ago. I never knew what to do with this piece I created, but since creating my blog, I think I have found the perfect outlet. Some of the pieces I actually created myself. I took cereal boxes and other boxes to kinkos and scaled the images down to miniature size. I then folded and glued the paper together to make it look like a real miniature cereal box. I created the Apple Cinnamon Cheerios, The Wheat Thins, Honey Maid and Pop Tarts. Have something you would like me to create specifically? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment